Thursday 27 February 2014

PERPENDICULAR LINES IN SPACE

Let us look at the following scenario.

P is a point and L is a line in space.
If we draw a perpendicular from P to L, will it always intersect L ?

What do you think is the answer?

For the answer click here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 If you need online assistance in mathematics (CBSE, IGCSE, PLUS 1 & 2 ETC.) please contact me on raghavanckk@gmail.com    Skype ID: raghavanckk   Mobile: +27(0)737455575

I charge US$5-10 per hour depending on the topic/class.

I have more than 30 years of experience in teaching mathematics at O and A levels in different countries.  At the moment I am also involved with a Mathematics Development Project under  Rhodes University to improve the mathematics efficiency of High School students in South Africa.

I am conversant with the mathematics curricula of many countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment